Psychology Month 2018
The Psychological Association of PEI and Confederation Centre Public Library are teaming up to host a series of presentations on psychological issues.
- Depression: Facts and Psychological Treatment, with Dr. Christine Beck (Thursday February 1st at 7:00pm)
- Making Your Spousal Relationships Work Better, with Ken Pierce (Thursday February 8th at 7:00pm)
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Concussion, with Dr. Christine Beck (Saturday February 17th at 2:00pm)
- Breathing Strategies for Relaxation, with Dr. Magda Pietruch (Thursday February 22nd at 7:00pm)
- Triple P – Positive Parenting Program, with Dr. Rhonda Matters (Tuesday February 27th at 7:00pm)
All presentations will take place at the Confederation Centre Public Library. Please join us!